Occasionally, I get the chance to write for other websites and publications. I love doing this! It’s fun to interact with a whole new crowd of folks and talk about the things that make THEM tick. If you’re looking for a guest writer, or if you’re interested in guest posting here, let me know. We’ll chat.
I’ve been a huge Cincinnati Reds fan since before I was born. Redlegnation.com is one of the premier Cincinnati Reds websites. I’ve been writing for them on an extremely part-time basis since March of 2016. Here are my articles:
- Hey. Let’s Keep Adam Duvall, June 2, 2016
- Zack Cozart: Your Quarter Season MVP, May 25, 2016
- Reality Check, May 15, 2016
- The Evolution of Hoover, April 17, 2016
- In Search of Corky Miller, April 12, 2016
- Something Might Happen, March 26, 2016
Ryan Avery is the 2012 Toastmasters International World Champion of Public Speaking and author of the book, Speaker, Leader Champion. He and his wife Chelsea recently started a campaign to help people achieve their Big Dreams. It’s called The Map to Dreaming Big. Chelsea empowers women and their relationships at her site: The New Wifestyle. If you’ve got a dream you’d like to achieve, if you’re looking for help developing your communication skills, or if you’d like to hire a keynote speaker for your next corporate event, look no further than Ryan and Chelsea Avery.
- Can Kids Get In The Way Of Your Big Dreams? – May 11, 2015
The Morning Line, by Paul Daugherty.
Paul Daugherty is a sports columnist for the Cincinnati Enquirer, an author, a speaker, and a former host of a sports talk program on 700 WLW in Cincinnati. Check out his regular column for the traditional media, his blog, The Morning Line, Monday through Friday, and his latest book, An Uncomplicated Life. Here are a few of the articles I’ve written for The Morning Line:
- It’s The Super Bowl! – January 31, 2014
- Mother Nature Needs a Psychiatrist – September 20, 2013
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame – March 29, 2013
- Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth: To Be a Cincinnati Sports Fan – November 6, 2012